Submission Deadline: January 27, 2023
The Risk Associate is responsible for providing support to the Manager, Operational Risk in the implementation and execution of the operational risk management framework and supporting processes across the Group of Companies.
- Assist in the maintenance of processes to identify and evaluate risks and the conduct of risk and control self-assessments as assigned.
- Assist in the development of risk policies and procedures as assigned.
- Provide support in the monitoring of major and critical risk issues including providing guidance to risk owners on mitigation plans.
- Review and recommend changes to policies, procedures, processes and other documentation as required.
- Any other duties ancillary or related to the foregoing.
- A minimum of 2 years’ related experience.
- Professional certification in Risk Management (RIMS or equivalent) would be an asset.
- Membership of the Institute of Risk Management is desirable.
- Good understanding and experience of risk management within the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge and appreciation of financial regulations.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Occasional travel as required.
Applications should be sent to Patricia Archer, Human Resources Department via e-mail at:
email@example.com - Subject: Subject: Risk Associate (BPW-86)
Deadline: January 27, 2023