This position is responsible for resolving customer questions, complaints and requests for the Group (via e.g. telephone, email, chat) adhering to internal policies and procedures and utilizing working knowledge of the organization’s products and services to meet departmental productivity and quality standards.
- Welcome members/customers pleasantly and in a timely manner. Refer to members/customers by name where applicable.
- Be the first point of contact for calls and emails into the organisation with an aim at first call resolution. (Transfer as little calls as possible to other departments)
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls in a manner that is in line with the organisation’s key performance indicators, while providing a high level of service to members/customers, potential members/customers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Make out-bound calls to members/customers to assist other departments within the group of companies with specific initiatives (such as membership surveys, and loan promotion initiatives).
- Keep abreast of all of the Group’s products/services/promotions/initiatives and procedural changes and; explain the features and benefits of all Group products and services to members/customers, potential members/customers and other stakeholders.
- Respond to corporate correspondence/communications (e.g. email).
- Identify members/customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Update member/customer information in computer system as applicable.
- Assist members/customers with e-services and alternative services offered by the Group and reset passwords, usernames and security questions as required.
- Provide information on the procedures for acquiring and accessing ALL of the products and services offered by the Group.
- Make on-boarding calls to members/customers as required.
- Sells/cross sells the Group’s products and services. Identify referral opportunities and make relevant referrals to assist the Group to meet its objectives.
- Any other duties ancillary or related to the foregoing.
- Five (5) CXCs at General Proficiency level including Mathematics and English at Grades 1-3 is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year’s experience in a financial services customer focused environment.
- Required to work shift including Saturdays.
- Required to effectively complete highly repetitive task.
Applications should be sent to Patricia Archer, Talent Manager, Human Resources Department via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Member/Customer Care Agent (BPW-64)
Deadline: November 23rd, 2023
We thank all candidates however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.