The ICT Manager will be managing and directing administrators and support specialists; coordinating the requests for services and support between users of the Group’s IT systems and IT’s technical support staff.
- Directs, manages, supervises, supports, motivates and leads the Network and System Administrators and IT Support Specialist teams. Ensures the teams are adequately trained to provide exceptional service. Manage the Group-wide Help Desk function, being responsible for the logging of all relevant incidents/service request details. Act as an escalation point for users of the ICT systems relating to endpoint and Help Desk support issues.
- Ensures the Group’s technological infrastructure is properly maintained and adequate to support the Group’s current and future requirements, inclusive of networks, servers, firewalls, and cybersecurity systems. Assist with the evaluation of technological solutions, and make recommendations for use by the Group.
- Liaises with Supervisors and Business Units in the Group to ensure their needs for service and support are met. Ensures that the current and future service level requirements of customers of IT are identified, understood, and documented in a SLA and service level requirements (SLR) document. Monitor service delivery and customer satisfaction to ensure SLAs are being met. Produce regular reports regarding the performance of the function.
- Manages the planning and support for change management tools, processes and procedures.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ related experience, including management of a help desk.
- IT Certification (CCSP, CEH, CISSP etc.) is required.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work may require occasional weekends and/or evening work.
Applications should be sent to Patricia Archer, Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ICT Manager (BPW-68)
Deadline: August 17, 2023
We thank all candidates however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.