Submission Deadline: June 7, 2022
The Corporate Secretarial Services Assistant is to assist the BPWCCUL Group of entities
with its Corporate Administration.
- Incorporation, organisation, registration, continuation or establishment of or termination or dissolution of corporate entities under the laws of Barbados or other jurisdictions as may be required.
- Management and administration of portfolio of entities in accordance with the requirements of all applicable legislation and internal entity by laws policies, procedures including the preparation of legal and corporate documentation as maybe required from time to time.
- Co-ordination of annual Board and shareholder meetings of the various entities as directed.
- In association with compliance department ensure due diligence AML is carried out as required by applicable laws.
- Management of the execution, filing, return and forwarding on behalf of the client entities within the assigned portfolio of all required statutory notices and returns, applications, statements, letters or other documentation.
- Conduct annual reviews of the portfolio to ensure the maintenance of in good standing of the client entities.
- Takes minutes as required and provides support on all corporate management matters.
- Develop and maintain a matrix of all reporting and filing requirements for the entities.
- Maintain register of all Director and shareholder appointments, resignations and statutory term rotations.
- Maintain a register of all Board and shareholder meetings.
- Maintain corporate records of all entities and Board and shareholder minutes of all entities.
- Maintain a matrix of all applicable laws relating to the regulatory requirements for the entities.
- Monitor and advise on all changes in legislation relating to the registration and filing process for the entities.
- Any other duties ancillary or related to the foregoing.
- Paralegal Certificate.
- A minimum of 4 years’ related experience as a Corporate Administrator.
- Enrolled in Corporate Secretarial Services programme or other technical qualifications in law or a relevant field of study.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A relationship builder.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and work flow under pressure in changing environment.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work may require occasional weekends and/or evening work.
Applications should be sent to Patricia Archer, Human Resources Department via e-mail at:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject: Corporate Secretarial Services Assistant (BPW-81)
Deadline: June 7, 2022