TopUp & Go is the easy way to get credit on your mobile phone!
With TopUp & Go service from Barbados Public Workers’ Co-operative Credit Union Limited you can top-up your prepaid phone using funds deducted directly from your credit union account.
TopUp & Go works with your existing mobile service provider. Credit is delivered to your phone within seconds.
• Top-up by text directly from your phone
• Top-up at the ATM at any BPWCCUL branch
Use your Co-Optima
ATM card to register now and get going!
- Read the TopUp & Go Terms and Conditions of Use shown on the left — if you understand and accept these terms, continue on
- Insert your Co-Optima card into the ATM and enter your PIN
- Select Mobile Top-up, then Registration
- Select your mobile service provider
- Enter your prepaid mobile phone number (7 digits)
- Do you want to be able to top-up other prepaid phones? — select Yes or No
- Select Accept to confirm your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use (or select Decline to cancel the registration)
- Take your registration receipt from the ATM. Check carefully that the phone number you entered is printed correctly on the receipt.
- Within a few seconds a confirmation text message will be sent to your phone, the message will include your randomly-generated secret personal identification number (PIN) for TopUp & Go
- Note: Your TopUp & Go PIN is different from the PIN that you use with your ATM card. You may change your TopUp & Go PIN at any time by following the simple instruction shown in the TopUp & Go user guide. You must include your PIN whenever you request a top-up by text message.
Have questions or need assistance?
Speak to one of our member service representatives or
call our Contact Centre at 430-5200.
Save Time, Paper & Space
Fast, Efficient & Secure
Locate our ATMs & Branches
Scholarships & Grants
A Helping Hand
Call us: (246) 430-5200
UK Freephone 0808-234-1327
Fax: (246) 437-8745
© Barbados Public Workers’ Co-operative Credit Union Limited
Products and Services
TopUp & Go