The Head of Marketing and Member/Customer Experience is a key leadership role responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of marketing and member/customer experience activities of the Group in line with strategic goals and objectives.
- Lead and direct the activities of the department to develop and deliver creative marketing, communications, web, digital and member/customer experience strategies to establish and maintain desired brand positioning for the Group in line with strategic objectives.
- Develop, lead and direct all Group and entity activities related to social outreach ensuring that they are executed in line with Group branding strategy.
- Provide support to Group and entity leadership with specific company activities in areas under remit including internal branding, speaking engagement and award identification, merger and acquisition communication and crisis communication.
- In collaboration with Group and entity leadership, develop and implement brand standards and internal and external communication strategies across the Group ensuring that customer/member experience aligns with brand strategy. Ensure the implementation of mechanisms for monitoring marketing trends and partner and customer feedback to ensure the alignment between branding and customer/member experience.
- Collaborate with entity heads to develop and deliver entity specific marketing and communication strategies including oversight of all messaging and communications to support the attainment of strategic and business goals ensuring alignment with overall brand strategy.
- Oversight of the process for commissioning and utilizing critical market and competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine, and improve brand and product brand position and implement the most viable growth strategy.
- Create and manage all aspects of the Department’s budgets as approved by each entity to ensure budgeted items are achieved on time and within budget recommending adjustments where appropriate.
- Manage and monitor entity level service level agreements to ensure that internal service levels are met and maintained. In collaboration with Group and entity leadership, evaluate and analyze key member/customer touchpoints to identify opportunities to improve workflow and member/customer experience ensuring strategic alignment.
- Develop and implement a Member/Customer Engagement & Experience Strategy & Framework including the below elements and ensuring continuous monitoring and improvement:
- Manage external agencies and relationships with marketing service providers identifying opportunities for sustainable competitive advantage where possible.
- Contribute to the overall development of the Group’s strategies and plans.
- Responsible for evaluating, recommending, maintaining, and monitoring appropriate internal controls over department operations; review and approve updated policies and procedures in addition to internal control documentation.
- Any other duties ancillary or related to the foregoing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of related experience at a senior level leading Marketing and/or Service Excellence teams. Experience in strategic planning, execution and change management.
- History of success in multi-brand strategy companies would be an asset.
- Project Management experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Long hours outside of normal working hours are required in order to fulfil the requirements of the role. May be required to travel for the effective functioning of this role.
Applications should be sent to Patricia Archer, Human Resources Department via e-mail at:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject: Head of Marketing and Member/Customer Experience (BPW-57)
Deadline: May 13th 2022